DROGBA ASKS FOR PATIENCE FROM CHELSEA SUPPORTERS


Didier Drogba has asked for patience after he missed two good chances in Chelsea’s disappointing 1-1 Champions League draw at home to Schalke.
“I’m like a diesel, I need time, ” the 36 year old, who left Stamford Bridge for Shanghai Shenhua then Galatasaray after scoring the decisive penalty in the 2012 European Cup win, told Chelsea TV.
“The good thing is no pain in the ankle, so now I can start working and training and improve the condition.”
Drogba added: “I had [chances], especially the one in the second half. It was a clear chance and I think it’s unlucky.
“If I score there there’s no more game. The fact that you don’t score, they still believe in the equaliser and that’s what happened afterwards.”


Share on Google Plus

About Global Trend News

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment